Cocker Spaniel Fans Club Of Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cocker Spaniel Fans Club Of Malaysia

Hang Out with Cocker Spaniel furkids & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Help on Missing Dogs!!

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2006-08-17

Help on Missing Dogs!! Empty
PostSubject: Help on Missing Dogs!!   Help on Missing Dogs!! EmptyFri Dec 22, 2006 3:12 pm

There are 2 dogs that went missing from their USJ9 home this morning when the master were at work. The master are now walking around the neighbourhood calling out the dogs' name. Both dogs are tagged and only one microchipped.

Please help, keep a lookout for a small (mixed black miniature pinscher) about 6+ of age and medium sized (golden cocker spaniel) about 2+ of age, if they appear in your area. Both are males.

Here are the descriptions again:

Male mixed black miniature pinscher ~ 6+ (Diamond)
Male golden cocker spaniel ~ 2+ (Rocky)

We Believe this is one of our member Wolfhound's dog. Please help to look around and call Mrs Teo at 016-6926 3061 if you spot them around your area.
Thank you very much!

Pls refer Wolfhound post on https://ecsclubmalaysia.forumotion.com/viewtopic.forum?t=2&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0
for photos.

Last edited by Admin on Fri Dec 22, 2006 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://ecsclubmalaysia.forumotion.com
mon
New Born
New Born

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2006-12-22

PostSubject: Re: Help on Missing Dogs!!   Help on Missing Dogs!! EmptyFri Dec 22, 2006 6:00 pm

To admin. Thanks for your help and for bringing this matter up to
everyone's attention. I am a personal friend to wolfhound's family that
has lost the 2 beautiful dogs yesterday morning and posted in another
forum. Apologies for the phone number was wrongly typed.

It should be 016-6926 306. (Mrs Teoh)

Apparently as wolfhound's mum was making her rounds this morning, a
lady told her that she witnessed a commotion yesterday morning about
11 at usj9/5A. 2 men in a grey Unser has caught Rocky the cocker
spaniel and was giving chase for Diamond, the smaller mixed black
pinscher. She couldn't tell if Diamond was caught by these 2 men later
on. The search is still on, hoping that Diamond escaped them and he
could be roaming the streets now, and flyers have been distributed. We
are hoping hard that someone knows these 2 men or have seen them and we
would appreciate any leads at all, however small that might be.

Thanks so much for taking the time to read this, we are praying hard
that the family who is missing the dogs so tremendously now will be
reunited with them again soon. Please do continue to keep a lookout for
these 2 dogs in your areas. Thank you so much again.
Back to top Go down
Wolfhound
New Born
New Born
Wolfhound

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2006-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Help on Missing Dogs!!   Help on Missing Dogs!! EmptyFri Dec 22, 2006 8:07 pm

Thank you for everyone's concern indeed. Yes, the two missing dogs are 3 year old Rocky, and 6 year old Diamond. These two dogs are my life, and I really cannot remember a time without having them with me. Please, I'm appealing that anyone who has seen the dogs, or know anything about their whereabouts, and the backgrounds of the men who supposedly took them, please contact us. I fervently hope that the dogs will return home soon...Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help on Missing Dogs!!   Help on Missing Dogs!! EmptyFri Dec 22, 2006 11:47 pm

Dear Wolfhound, we are dearly sorry to hear this, we hope 2 of them will get back to u very soon. our forum not many members, but i will try send out newsletter as long as one more person know the chance will be higher.
Back to top Go down
Wolfhound
New Born
New Born
Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Help on Missing Dogs!!   Help on Missing Dogs!! EmptySat Dec 23, 2006 1:30 pm

Until now, there are no news of the dogs at all, and my parents and I have walked the entire USJ 9 to distribute flyers and call out for the dogs.

This morning, however, I talked to someone in my neighbourhood who claimed that a friend of his, also staying in USJ 9 saw two men in a four-wheel drive catching the dogs on the street just outside her house. Apparently, she saw them capture Rocky first, then when they caught sight of her, they seemed to act natural, and smile at her. She went into the house, and when she peeped out, she saw the two men capturing Diamond as well.

Why is dog theft now occuring in this area?

Here, I would just like to warn all dog owners out there to keep their eyes peeled for a four-wheel drive, or an Unser, in the area who may be going around nabbing dogs. I really do not want any more dog owners to go through what we're going through right now...losing 2 dogs that are really a part of our family. Also, do ensure that your dogs are safely kept at home, and do not roam freely to avoid falling prey to these dognappers.

To anyone who has seen the dogs, or knows anything about their wherabouts or has any information of the supposed dognappers, please contact 016-6926306, 0123092786, or 016-6537347.
Back to top Go down
Admin
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Help on Missing Dogs!!   Help on Missing Dogs!! EmptySat Dec 23, 2006 1:37 pm

Everybody please pay attention to the pet shop, if any of the dogs you seen on the pet shop look similar to Rocky and Diamond please let the master know as well. We thank you wolfhound advise and raise up the aware dognappers issue. They are jerk!
Back to top Go down
Wolfhound
New Born
New Born
Wolfhound

PostSubject: Re: Help on Missing Dogs!!   Help on Missing Dogs!! EmptySat Dec 23, 2006 1:38 pm

Rocky, the Cocker Spaniel is microchipped and registered under MKA, although he is registered under his breeder's name, and not mine.

I hope these details may help to trace him back, and Diamond, along with him.

Registered name (MKA): Yangkai Royal Elastics
Microchip No: 458098500001019
MKA Registration No: 234045/2003
Colour: Golden
Breed: English Cocker Spaniel
Registered Owner (Breeder) MKA Membership No: Y4355om
Back to top Go down
estkit
Ob Dog
Ob Dog
estkit

Number of posts : 149
Registration date : 2006-09-01

PostSubject: Re: Help on Missing Dogs!!   Help on Missing Dogs!! EmptySat Dec 23, 2006 2:40 pm

so sorry to hear bout the news....really sad Crying or Very sad hope they ll back soon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Help on Missing Dogs!!   Help on Missing Dogs!! Empty

Back to top Go down

Help on Missing Dogs!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cocker Spaniel Fans Club Of Malaysia :: Friends Of Cockers :: Let's Woff.. woff..-
Jump to: