Cocker Spaniel Fans Club Of Malaysia
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Cocker Spaniel Fans Club Of Malaysia

Hang Out with Cocker Spaniel furkids & Friends

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Coco is free for adoption!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anna13
puppy
puppy
Anna13

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-21

Coco is free for adoption! Empty
PostSubject: Coco is free for adoption!   Coco is free for adoption! EmptyThu Apr 26, 2007 3:46 pm

A three year old, very inteligent, loving female cocker, neutered is free for adoption, this one, no fees is require. She is actually mi own, I dopted her one year ago but I have to let her go because she like to controll my hunter Lisa ONLY when something happen such as when they barks or chase stray intruders! She will kind of controll Lisa at that wrong moment, daily hours, they are such good friends, care for each other, playing with each other. I have had Lisa since she was a baby. I adopted cocker from a friend, I thought I could give her a better home which I did but I decided not to let her controll Lisa anymore, althought is a very very seldom matter. but I decided to let her go to other batter owner who can have no dogs. My ba is mother controlling thingly, I just dont know. Is a pitty because, if you meet her, you will not say she will controll other dog. She is such a loving and calm dog.

Please call Anna at 013 393 1994 for more info. Thanks.

Coco is free for adoption! 115900
Back to top Go down
http://indexbrailleaccessibility.com
Anna13
puppy
puppy
Anna13

Number of posts : 25
Registration date : 2006-10-21

Coco is free for adoption! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Coco is free for adoption!   Coco is free for adoption! EmptySun Apr 29, 2007 1:55 pm

Adopted!! Thanks!!
Back to top Go down
http://indexbrailleaccessibility.com

Coco is free for adoption!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Cocker Spaniel Fans Club Of Malaysia :: E-space :: Pasar Malam-
Jump to: